2013 Art & Wine Stroll
The Old Town Art & Wine Stroll returns for one night this fall.
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Where: Old Town Pittsburg (register at the Concierge Booth in Old Town Plaza.)
Tickets: $20, Available at Railroad Book Depot (Cash or Check), or online (Credit Card.)
What: The Art & Wine Stroll is an Old Town Pittsburg Business District Association (OTPBDA) event that showcases the beauty and the businesses of Old Town Pittsburg while providing a fun and light-hearted evening for everyone involved.
- Start the evening at the Concierge Booth at Old Town Plaza where you will receive your souvenir wine glass, a wristband (don’t forget to bring ID, this is a 21 and over event), a map showing the participating businesses, and your entry card for the Art & Wine Stroll Puzzle.
- Then, visit each participating business at your leisure, in any order that you want. At each location receive a taste of a different wine. Remember, however, that the event ends at 8pm, so don’t dawdle… you want to be sure to visit each location and sample each wine. Enjoy live music, art and/or wine at each business.
- At each location you will be given a piece of the Art & Wine Stroll Puzzle which you will need in order to enter the drawing. After you have visited all the locations on the map, make certain you have all the puzzle pieces, then return the full puzzle and your entry form to the Concierge Booth at Old Town Plaza. The drawing’s grand prize winner will be announced here and contacted on October 3rd.
- This event was so popular last time that it sold out quickly. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay abreast of all the latest information about this exciting event!
Participating Businesses (as of 9/25/13)
- E.J. Phair Brewery Taproom
- California Theatre
- La Veranda Restaurant
- St. Clair Cigars
- Short Sale Concepts Realty
- Lumpy’s Diner
- Railroad Book Depot
- Bay Area Bikes
- Steeltown Coffee & Tea
- Mechanics Bank
- Lanzafame Furniture
- City Center Pharmacy