The Culinary Crawl is a walking tour that showcases six Old Town restaurants by offering participants samples of an appetizer at each restaurant, with music and fun at a different host restaurant each week. The family-friendly event begins at 5:00 pm at the Railroad Avenue Book Depot for only $5.00 per person.
WHERE: Begins at Railroad Book Depot, 650 Railroad Avenue, Old Town Pittsburg
COST: $5 per person, per event. TICKETS SHOULD BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE.
WHEN: The event occurs on the following Thursdays, at 5pm. The Hosts are:
- June 20: New Mecca Café (Music: The PHDs)
- July 18: Lumpy’s Diner (Music: DJ Phinalove)
- August 1: La Veranda Ristorante Italiano
- August 15: Dad’s BBQ
- August 29: EJ Phair Restaurant
- September 19: Momo Japanese Restaurant
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you can be up-to-date- on everything happening in Old Town!